Monday, August 17, 2009

freedom again.

so i recently drifted across my high school art portfolio and started to wander why am i not doing what i did back then.

why am i not painting.
why am i not drawing. (well... drawing things not for my class project)
why am i not manipulating ideas and construction.

i feel sometimes that maybe if i did stay in san diego and just followed fine arts I would be doing the same thing i used to. but then again, I may not have progressed as much as i did in other art forms.


so the real question is. what is the next quest.
give me something to paint.
give me an idea.
help me move ahead.

lets begin with: subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
theres a little monster inside each and everyone of us. i never said what type. (what you'll find in this blog are things that keep me entertained)