Saturday, May 8, 2010

i'm afraid of scorpions now.

i had a dream where i was looking out of my mosquito net tent.
I was looking at two girls in their own mosquito net.
All of a sudden i see a huge scorpion, half the size of myself, crawling on the net trying to attack the girls.
I yell at the girls, but they don't hear me. They finally realize, and the scorpion is inside their tent, and she slowly backs out and closes shuts her side of the tent. The other barely made it out. I was yelling at her while the scorpion was approaching her. All of a sudden, the scorpion ignores the girl and turns its attention on me.

it comes after me, and my mosquito net tent disappears, my protection is lost.
i run, but not far.
and i realize that there is no other fate, it finally comes after me and stings me in my stomache.
i yell in pain, and i tell the others to just shoot me so I do not die a slow death.
They do, and I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
theres a little monster inside each and everyone of us. i never said what type. (what you'll find in this blog are things that keep me entertained)