Sunday, August 22, 2010

now.

feels like the calm waters before the storm.
they say that 99% of stress is related to illnesses.
this explains why i'm sick so often.


so if you wonder why you will never see me or hear from me this coming semester which starts sept 2, Its because i will be working at two jobs and taking a full load of classes.

two more semesters left in school, and well.... i gotta fucking kick. ass.

Textiles 5 (lab class)
Silkscreen 2 (lab class)
Metal arts/Jewelry making (lab class)
underrated cinema (film class)

My goals from these classes and internship:
A) make the cut for the spring show coming up, and compete in a few competitions
B) create a full edition in silkscreen class so by the end of the semester I can put them in a gallery.
C) Create a few jewelry pieces that I can sell through the internship
D)Make patterns, cut and sew shirts and bags that will sell through my internship.

on the side, i still hope to create enough art pieces so I can put together an elaborate website.

goodbye social life. its been great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
theres a little monster inside each and everyone of us. i never said what type. (what you'll find in this blog are things that keep me entertained)