Monday, September 27, 2010

the best time for me is when i feel that disconnection from my body and my mind.
when you know the two are no longer interconnected, and they separate. where your mind can wonder into whatever it wants to think and believe, and your body doesn't follow, but relaxes instead. its that phase when you're drifting off to sleep, sometimes i can feel it then. i can feel my conscious awake, but i can't feel my fingers, my legs, my body at all, but i can feel my mind move vividly. i love this ten second moment right before i drop off to dream mode. its the reason why i rest at night. its not every night, but its most nights.

lets see whats the right word i'm looking for..
.. so in lieu of it all... good night.

(ignore the video, enjoy the song)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
theres a little monster inside each and everyone of us. i never said what type. (what you'll find in this blog are things that keep me entertained)