Thursday, October 21, 2010

I No Longer Remember What Day it is

the best thing i can do right now is sit naked in my bathroom and smoke this cigarette.
turn on the shower and settle down. the smoke will rise, but not from the shower.


i've been running around since 7:30 this morning, and now i just got home. the time is 12:00am.
i think my stomache is quite upset with me because i haven't had time to feed it.
one more inhale, one more exhale, my stomache is feeling a little easier.


I wash my hair but not with the shampoo i own nor like. its the 2 in 1 bottle.
i would like to take care of my body, but there's barely time for that.
the soap is empty, and i've been perspiring all day.
i wash my body with shampoo.
i scrub my body and then remember the hives I've been getting lately.
i feel my arm, and remember the mosquito bites I've been collecting every night.
i feel my face, and remember the acne that has broken out on my upper lip.
i get half dressed and then sit to relax.

i almost feel guilty for sleeping.
but i know my body craves and needs it.

my side of the room is messy and disarranged.
I have an old school projector dominating my table, with little room to work on anything.
my bed no longer looks like heaven, but a pile i would find in a hoarder's house.
i had to run back home right after i got to school because I forgot to bring all my work i worked on from now till previous. there are frames, boxes, bags, clothes everywhere.

i close my eyes and wished that solder flowed the way i needed it to.
i worry about what i need to be doing next.
what project will i be working on friday.
will i get my midterm done by the time i need for metal arts.
will my work be cut from the first round of judging.
will my skateboards i designed for class come out decent enough to go in the exhibit.
did i pay all my bills?
i have to go to work tomorrow.


the faucet is leaking beside me.
and i don't want to do anything but sit here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
theres a little monster inside each and everyone of us. i never said what type. (what you'll find in this blog are things that keep me entertained)