Monday, November 1, 2010

mondays are the days i collect my thoughts.
time to wipe the slate clean and prepare myself for the rest of the week.

contemplate over where i'm going, clean my act. clean my room.
clear my table.
make my bed.
put those clothes away.
or lay them neatly in a pile


the most important is the table. wipe it clean with one swipe, but then clean that mess up.
i need it clean.
it must be all clean.

so that way i can make it dirty again.
with my paper cuts.
with my images.
and those ideas. the ones that are spilling out.

then clean that up.
move on.
move to the next room.
clean that up.
make it dirty.
clean it up.
clean it all up.
clear it out.
move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
theres a little monster inside each and everyone of us. i never said what type. (what you'll find in this blog are things that keep me entertained)