Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Print

Last year, Luis and I were sitting around the apartment paying attention to one of the such: tv, music, or art.

Victor had asked us the night before Valentines day if we had a Valentines.
We both smirked and said no.
Then I look over to Luis and asked him to be my Valentines,
and to celebrate with me by doing nothing.
He shrugged and said sure.


The next night we were doing the exact same thing.
sitting around doing artwork, watching tv.
Victor and Cheri come home, Victor asks, "Did you guys do anything? Go out to dinner or anything?"
I look at him and said "No, we're doing exactly what we said we were gonna do. Nothing."
and that was how we celebrated.
by coexisting.
and that was good enough.
no, it was great.


This year, in lieu of it all. For Luis, and just the fact that I do love you all,
I had made a small print edition of about 26 to pass out on Valentines day.
If I run into you, you'll probably get one unless I get paper boy happy and give them all out.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
theres a little monster inside each and everyone of us. i never said what type. (what you'll find in this blog are things that keep me entertained)