Thursday, August 27, 2009

did i mention..

I also forgot to mention a dream before the dream.
things are a bit vague.
but i did dream that i was married.
to someone i knew very well and was a good friend from home.
we'll skip that part for now.
i remember being on my honeymoon, and i was on a boat.
some reason my husband was not with me.
and all of a sudden i appeared in a swamp.
i saw wooden stairs creeping out of the water and leading to a deck.
the stairs were still somehow covered in crust and water and moss and slivering plants.
I anchored my boat next to the stairs on this dock that was a bit emerged in water. stealthily I climbed the ledge next to the steps because i wanted to avoid the infested plant mess.
I made it to the top and I began to peer at my view.
Towards my left, I saw a pile of compounded cars, all covered in red.
From top to bottom the cars were red, and the water circling around it was red.
I began to freak out at the sight and of the swamp so i began to run back to my boat.
I was running down the ledge again, but I miscalculated my step and slipped into the water.
I tried to grab onto the semi-emerged dock and it started to break apart.
The first thoughts that came into my mind was a crocodile was to devour me.
for some reason there was a plastic clear toy crocodile in front of me in my hands.
There was two parts the top half and the bottom half of it.
If i was to put these two pieces successfully together, I would be safe from all crocodiles.


..i woke up before i could even put them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
theres a little monster inside each and everyone of us. i never said what type. (what you'll find in this blog are things that keep me entertained)