Thursday, August 27, 2009

a little worried at my unconscious

so lately i've been having the weirdest dreams. you can practically call them nightmares.

last night i dreamt that i did coke.
but that wasn't what i was worried about, it was the body tensions created throughout the dreams.
the weird feelings when you're actually on drugs, but its more worrisome because this is my unconscious, and i am not on anything.
I felt like my body would slow down reallyyyyy painfully slow and my blood pressure would drop.
then within the next few minutes it would speed up really quickly and things around me were happening intensely and quick.


more than anything, i'm wondering what everything means.
i'm wondering what my body is going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
theres a little monster inside each and everyone of us. i never said what type. (what you'll find in this blog are things that keep me entertained)