Monday, August 24, 2009

I need more pictures with jackee
and i need more time with her too.




Såm

ahahahhahahaha

well you can have my coldness.

i don't think i can feel my feet anymore

again.

11:37pmJacquelyn

if you put them in my mouth, the warmness will bring your body back to homeostasis.


Såm

eww.

thats just gross jackee

11:39pmJacquelyn

you mean "aaaaaaaw"

thats just great jackie

11:39pmSåm

i meann awww. that just straight nastyyyy jackee

11:40pmJacquelyn

you spelled my name wrong salsa

11:40pmSåm

did i?

i keep doing that.

11:40pmJacquelyn

YES

11:40pmSåm

hahahah

:]

i love doing it

11:40pmJacquelyn

you are the worst friend i have ever made.

THE WORST

11:40pmSåm

nooo!

I AM SAM.

I CAN SPELL HOWEVER I WANT

11:41pmJacquelyn

alright

i like you again

you win

bitch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
theres a little monster inside each and everyone of us. i never said what type. (what you'll find in this blog are things that keep me entertained)