Monday, August 24, 2009

lets make it a good day.


one step towards:

still uncertain.
but i'm still walking forward.

i went back home for a brief moment and what seems to reappear a brief memory.
i'm learning there is nothing much back at home.
and what it seems to be in the near future there is nothing going to be there except for a pretty sight.
with this at hand, my family is now given the gift of freedom to go anywhere.



i think i'll enjoy this next step in life, well in this particular part of my life.
the idea of figuring out where to go next, or the next in changing something.
in spite of all this, i'm still looking for the reason for my road.
at the end of it, will it have changed the world for the better.
will it leave its mark.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
theres a little monster inside each and everyone of us. i never said what type. (what you'll find in this blog are things that keep me entertained)