Friday, August 21, 2009

weird dreams before the weird dreams.

So i had written out a dream before, but it was erased.
the dream was as weird as before but it will not be told as vividly.

i remember having to go on a secret mission.
I didn't know exactly what the mission was, but i remember knowing that i could do it.
in fact, the route i was supposed to take, i changed it.
My boss gave me a route to take to get to my destination, but i knew what i was doing so well that i changed the route i was to take.
I was to get to a few places, but the first place was called chelsea's place.

later on, my friend brent was helping me, we were going down a few stairs into some basement connected to an apartment. we ended up having to hide in the basement. we had to hide for awhile because of some people walking around in this basement.



break. i do not know what happened here.

all of a sudden i was in a room with my best friend alicia.
i was to sit next to here, but a knife was set between us in a knife cover.
Alicia freaked even though it was in a cover, (although there was no cover over the tip of the blade.)
the blade was to sit between me and alicia on an arm rest. because she freaked she put it aside to a random place. I thought it was dangerous, so...
i still took the knife that she set aside and put it between both of us.


in the end, i left for the secret mission.
the suit was like an astronauts suit.
the helmet was the same, but the body lit up before i left.
it was like there was a thousands ropes intertwining my body and lit up in a neon color.
and after it lit up and turned off i was able to fly to my next destination.
that was the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
theres a little monster inside each and everyone of us. i never said what type. (what you'll find in this blog are things that keep me entertained)