Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summing up the night.


Eating cold cuts, bread, and cheese.
(i can't figure out how to stop the underline, geez).
went to hemlock tonight to meet the birthday gal, had my beer and left outside to smoke.
smoke my badly rolled jay that i made.
we rolled around the corner, and lit it up.
i watch as this hobo-looking black gentleman walks up.
he ecstatically asks hey after you're done, can i have the remnants of that.
Naturally i was about to say yeah, why not.
but my friend spoke out and yelled no, go away.
three of four of us spoke to him, said all different sorts of things
Flustered with our noise, he decides to pull the black card on us.
"IS THIS BECAUSE I"M BLACK?"
keep in mind, he's talking to a canadian, mexican, asian, and caucasion.
we step back from a circle to a line and stare at him, HELL NO. you just played the black card on us? you calling us racist?
i looked at him while he was talking to my friends, four of us speaking, I say"nah man, we ain't like that,"
His cracked out white girl friend then starts going after us, getting up in my friend's face. We have another guy pulling her off.
Then my friend that told him to go away, walks away with the rest of the j because he's pointing at her telling her she was racist, she proceeds on and puts it out on the ground. (burn).

He said, you really gonna do that? just put it out like that? and she said yes.
(damn) He said, thats hatred talking. and she walks away.
She says no, its because you called me racist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
theres a little monster inside each and everyone of us. i never said what type. (what you'll find in this blog are things that keep me entertained)